We’re leading the way in construction voucher control services. Our process ensures that the lender’s loan proceeds are disbursed on time and within scope. We’ve been perfecting our process since 1989 and have established a reputation of high integrity, diligence, expertise, and exceptional service. Our team of experts becomes part of your construction project team ensuring transparency and accountability in funds disbursement. Project Disbursement Group, Inc. works with contractors and vendors to ensure sufficient funds are available, disbursed with integrity and payments are made on time. Our services allow the construction team to focus on great work, tight schedules, and safety while we make sure everyone is paid and materials aren’t held up due to payment. We help our clients reduce risk, stay compliant, save time and money. Contact us about your next project.
Project Disbursement Group, Inc. (PDG), a Nevada Corporation, is a licensed and bonded construction control company and escrow agency with licensed escrow agents upholding requirements which are monitored by the State of Nevada. PDG has been in business since 1989 and we have established ourselves as a leader in providing quality voucher control services for lenders throughout the United States. Our business has been founded on the basis of furnishing quality services with integrity and trust. We have worked for most local/regional lenders as well as national banks on a variety of projects, including single family homes, commercial developments, office buildings, ski resorts, hotel/casinos, and public works projects.
Understanding the market and the needs of our customers is very important to us. The lending and construction industries are constantly evolving and we are committed to meeting the challenges of the constant demands of this unique market.
Funds Adminstration & Disbursement
Pre Construction feasability
Oversight & Compliance
PDG’s staff has the expertise to administer projects of any magnitude from residential to major commercial/industrial loans. This staff’s capabilities are enhanced by the use of an in-house computer with specially developed software. Computer generated forms include project budgets, monthly pay requests, monthly listing of check disbursements, etc. We bring efficiency and integrity to construction and voucher control.
- Accounting of funds and reporting.
- Protect against property liens with due diligence.
- Progress based disbursement and protection against duplication of payment.
- Timely payments to vendors and subcontractors.
- Job site inspection of labor and materials.
- IRS Reporting.
Compliance & Oversight
- Periodic construction site observations to review progress reports.
- Review and process requests for payment, including obtaining lien releases.
- Incorporate any authorized change orders into the project budget.
- Request W-9’s from all subcontractors and mail out year-end 1099’s as per IRS ruling 93-70.
- Our Project Representitive verifies the percentage of completion compared to what is being billed.
- Validate time, labor, and materials.
- Document review and consultation.
- Change order review.
- Verify compliance.
- Constructability review.
- Analysis of Budget.
- Analysis of Bid
- Document review.
- We’ll help you uncover problems before they arise and confirm sufficiency of funds before construction begins.
- Independent review and representation of owners.
We are committed to providing lenders, title companies and developers with professional, reliable disbursement services.
These specialized services will be performed in-house by our affiliated corporation, Poggemeyer Design Group, Inc.
- Plan review.
- Cost estimating and budget analysis.
- Structural plan checks.
- Onsite observations by a Professional Engineer, Poggemeyer Design Group.
6960 Smoke Ranch Road
Las Vegas, NV 89128